eta Theater Party Testimonials
eta Theatre Party
Civic groups, church groups, social service organizations, professional associations, fraternities, sororities and other organizations have not only found eta Theater parties exciting, but profitable as well.
Organizations using eta for their special fund raising events receive a 40-60% discount off admission and much, much more!
- Free use of the facility to host reception after the show-on a first come, first serve basis for 1 hour after the show.
- Opportunity to meet and talk with the cast after the show.
- An entertaining evening of sheer enjoyment.
The theater seats 200. An organization may purchase a maximum of 150 tickets, or any portion thereof over 10 for a party or benefit. However, 75 tickets must be purchased in order to host a reception after the show.
- Tickets are purchased at the cost of $12.00-$20.00 depending on size of group and resold by the purchasing organization. Check the theater schedule for the rate that applies to your organization.
- An organization may choose to print its own tickets, however, these must be exchanged for an eta regular ticket at the Box Office prior to admission.
- eta requires a third deposit of the total cost at the time the contract is signed. Subsequent payment schedule is listed on contract. All contracts made in full one week prior to theater party date in the form of cash, cashier's check or organization check..
- Selling tickets in front of the building or in the building is not permitted.
For Further Information:
eta Creative Arts Foundation
7558 S. South Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60619–2644
(773) 752–8727 (fax)