Continue to invest in our future!
As we begin our 42nd year in 2012, it is with gratitude to eta friends and patrons for helping us to sustain the worthwhile work that has engaged thousands of people throughout our rich history. Through our diverse programs and services, for 42 years, our programs continue to empower, inspire, motivate and transform lives. eta has been that link to bridge the gap to ensure that you and audiences all across Chicago, have access to a wealth of cultural experiences at eta.
The purpose of this letter is to ask you to contribute to our “Annual Appeal” that will be used to provide much needed monetary support to keep our programs going. To continue our work, we need help–urgently–from people like you who care about eta. Please help us reach our goal of $50,000 to support our youth programs.
eta remains committed to the creative development of youth by not only giving them a positive outlet for self-expression but also by providing them an opportunity to realize their potential and future endeavors. We need to hear from you by December 31, 2012. Your donation can make an immediate impact.
We continue to enhance our existing productions and programs, and constantly looking for our “next step” to enrich the lives of people.
Here are some more reasons to give. In just this year:
- More than 80,000 people served;
- More than 200 children, teens and adults have been trained in our performing and technical arts program;
- We produced five Mainstage plays, and four Showfolk daytime shows geared toward school-aged children serving a combined audience of more than 35,000;
- Ninety (90) children ages 6-12 participated in our seven-week summer cultural arts day camp;
- More than 500 CPS students have been served in our Arts in Education (in-school) programs;
- Provided jobs for more than 200 African American talent;
- Provided a host of other programs, i.e., Music Mondays, Book Signings, Storytelling Nights at eta, and arts gallery for visuals artists to exhibit their work.
Every dollar you send will keep our programs going!
Call 773-752-3955 to make a donation
As we prepare to enter 2013, we ask you to join us now. We’re still counting on you, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you in advance for your willingness to support the efforts of eta and make a difference in our community.
Phillip Thomas, President & CEO
Nancy C. McKeever, Chairman
A generous $100 tax-deductible gift to eta Creative Arts Foundation will help to support our youth performing arts workshops.
DONORS OF $1,000 or more,
Your name is recorded on eta's Contributor's Wall in the lobby.
DONORS OF $500,
You will receive two complimentary subscriptions for the upcoming season.
DONORS OF $100 - 499,
You will receive two tickets to one Mainstage play of your choice.
Every Contribution, Of Any Size, Is Very Important
eta Creative Arts Foundation is a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt charitable organization, and as such, all donations to eta are tax deductible.